To qualify, nominations must be submitted by Nov. 1, 2014 – with the award winner to be announced during Transitions Academy 2015. Brokers can be self-nominated, or nominated by a vision plan representative.
NOTE: Finalists must be present at Transitions Academy to win.
Download the nomination form here.
Nominees will be judged on commitment to:
- Promotion of vision benefits — positioning vision benefits as an integral part of the overall health benefits offering.
- Promotion of vision wear — highlighting the vision wear elements of vision coverage to customers, and recommending vision plans that include photochromic lenses.
- Education — educating about the importance of quality eye care and eyewear (through the use of materials such as those available through the Transitions Healthy Sight Working for You program). Promotion of healthy sight and the connection between eye and overall health, and completion of eye health/vision plan-related continuing education courses.
The top three finalists will receive:
- Trip for two to attend Transitions Academy 2015, where the winning broker will be announced. Includes airfare for two to Orlando, Fla., from anywhere in the continental U.S., three nights hotel accommodations, Academy registration fees and transportation to/from the Orlando Airport.
- Complimentary pair of Transitions® lenses.*
- Transitions-branded apparel item for finalist.
- $500 gift card for office celebration.
- Inclusion in news release to HR/broker trade media.
The award-winning broker will receive the above, plus:
- Use of the Transitions Benefits Broker of the Year logo.
- Prominent ad in leading broker trade magazine(s) (approximate $12,500 value).
- Public relations support (trade and community news releases, ongoing media interview opportunities, etc.).
* Must bring prescription to Transitions Academy and select from frames at on-site dispensary.
NOTE: Prizes/fitting must be redeemed by June 30, 2015.